A story writer is a:
- Artist who knows what pictures will affect people
- Astrologer who personifies problems and concepts.
- Cosmologist who tries to find one theme explaining experiences of readers
- Hypnotist who knows how to make suggestions that affect people
- Leader – more than anything else.
- He is a lawyer arguing to readers about the crime of imprisoning people.
- Mass psychotherapist working to transform people out of their problems
- Movie director who knows how to bring visual effects that affect
- Photographer who knows what pictures and details he has to capture
Now, the question: what do I do first or what is the sequence of actions.
- Perhaps the starting point is a cosmologist looking for a theme.
- Mass Psychotherapist. He studies the reasons for problems like crime and goes on to solve them.
- Photographer collecting pictures that goes into the movies
We are dealing with people or reader problems collecting events that fit into the cause we are exposing – a problem everyone knows and hates. Like religions have created devil as the problem and cause of problems we need problems. For instance the problems of:
- learning a difficult subject – prot wants to become a bright student
- Inability to cope with rising prices – managing life